Stuck in a sewing rut? Are you hoarding fabric and can't decide what to make? Well, today is the day to pick your next project and get stitching. To celebrate the release of my new Cameo Collection, I am kicking off the first ever Amy Butler Sew-A-Long and you're invited! I have started a new Flickr board to collect each step of your next sewing project, I want to see all of the details. Check out the rules below and get started today!
- Pick a project that has been on your to do list forever, it's time to get sewing! Gather your supplies and Cameo fabrics and get started.
- You can sew anything you want, the only rule is to use my new Cameo fabrics in your project
- Share your progress - I want to see it every step of the way:
- project and fabric choice
- cutting, interfacing, marking
- sewing, turning, seam ripping - all of your blood, sweat and tears
- and, of course, your finished projects!
- Upload your photos to my new Cameo Sew-A-Long page on Flickr to join the fun. Share your project and see what others are making. Throughout the contest I will be sharing photos from the Flickr pool on Facebook so you can keep an eye on all of the amazing inspiration.
- Share the Sew-A-Long with friends on your blog, Facebook and Twitter. Send links to your Sew-A-Long blog posts to Mallory at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be choosing blogs to feature on my Facebook and Twitter pages throughout the contest.
- On December 5th I will randomly pick 3 photos from the Flickr pool to receive some exciting swag to kickstart your next project, the more photos you submit, the more chances you have to win!
- International entries will be accepted
- Email email@example.com if you have any questions.